I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]YmoZOo35BAA[/youtube]



[youtube]nujOMSVj0hY[/youtube]
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Post by vega »

[youtube]GCOFeU-LmAU[/youtube]



:greenie:
Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Post by Verbal »

was hoping for and expecting some bathory
User avatar
Sarcofago
Member
Posts: 493
Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
Location: Haarlem, Holland

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Post by Sarcofago »

Some GHOST :grimxx:



Satan Prayer

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4XubA6P3qs<!-- m -->



Stand By him

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A5Sha-GIjQ<!-- m -->
Image
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Post by deckard »

meh
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Post by rhino »

hey aod, check out midnight





[youtube]BvENCRNKCQo[/youtube]

[youtube]e-uh_-kQWnA[/youtube]

[youtube]mdBqD_e0ptU[/youtube]





:grimxx:
User avatar
Sarcofago
Member
Posts: 493
Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
Location: Haarlem, Holland

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Post by Sarcofago »

Hellhammer

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJtJAZYsins<!-- m -->





Bewitched

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pc-PtDyoWY<!-- m -->



Demon

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY57GGvON50<!-- m -->



Angelwitch :grimxx:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgEMkXHLkzA<!-- m -->
Image
Post Reply