Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING, I HOPE SO
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
[quote name="toozey"]ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING, I HOPE SO[/quote]
Coming from you?
Coming from you?

- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
[quote name="Zilly Toid"]
[quote name="toozey"]ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING, I HOPE SO[/quote]
Coming from you?[/quote]

[quote name="toozey"]ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING, I HOPE SO[/quote]
Coming from you?[/quote]
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
touche! mother fucker!
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Once in a while out of curiosity, I'd turn on the local radio and see what's on the mainstream these days. Without warning, some dubstep track backed by an auto-tuned voice track starting blasting out of mein speakers and I had to turn it off right away. 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland