WHY THE FUCKING HELL THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS SO FAMOUS????
HIS "MUSIC" IS TRUE GARBAGE
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
here is become a sort of fucking fashion. EVERYONE i know think he is a tecnho-music messiah....
well, i think is overrated.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
I myself is a fan of dubstep, but I can say that putting Skrillex with dubstep is like putting Disturbed with metal, the original concept of dubstep is a two-step beat form of electronic music, THAT'S IT. All the wub wub wub is basically tear-out mixed in with the two-step beat and is what's considered BROstep. Distance and Skream are more legitimate.
[youtube]1WUZf0JmBsU[/youtube]
If you think this sucks, then you got a right to despise the genre.
[quote name="Aaron"]I myself is a fan of dubstep, but I can say that putting Skrillex with dubstep is like putting Disturbed with metal, the original concept of dubstep is a two-step beat form of electronic music, THAT'S IT.
[/quote]
yeah.
I researched the genre when it started to be mentioned heaps and couldn't get why this skrillex stuff etc was called that.
I had a mate who's big into electronic music & he showed me that Two Step stuff etc..