stp

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

stp

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]RRNVrel3ezg[/youtube]

[youtube]eNjtekteQ50[/youtube]



core all damn day :cool:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: stp

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]GLa3F_oHV9c[/youtube]



:tvrky:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: stp

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]V-m5i56NsiQ[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: stp

Post by rhino »

core by miles
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: stp

Post by droidspawn »

hmm, i thought you always liked purple best
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: stp

Post by shadowalk »

Purple is good. To be honest, there's nothing really bad to say about Purple but it's just that Core is better.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: stp

Post by droidspawn »

so 4 people on here like stp? bullshit i say.
Post Reply