Are playing in Dublin tomorrow night I just found out. Quality!
[youtube]ouRr-R6kCYI[/youtube]
Sleep
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Sleep
fuck that reminds me i forgot to pick up the dopesmoker reissue tonight 
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Sleep
Awesome gig. My mate gave me some mushrooms about 30mins before sleep came on. Had a nice buzz to the heaviest shit Ive ever heard. The visuals were awesome too. Then came home, watched a glam metal documentary, Until the light takes us and binge and purge seattle while drinking cider. Flawless victory.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
