i like it
new aerosmith track
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
new aerosmith track
[youtube]UFNGxPeFJcg[/youtube]
i like it
i like it
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new aerosmith track
i dont think i will be caring about this band anytime soon 
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: new aerosmith track
i love modern 'Smith.
I shall be checking this one out!

I shall be checking this one out!
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Re: new aerosmith track
I liked ein Get Your Wings album
pretty much any other 'smith is pretty boring.

- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: new aerosmith track
do you all hear that? that's the sound of five bored millionaires.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new aerosmith track
old and bored*
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: new aerosmith track
correct!
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: new aerosmith track
i just stopped in here to see how the insults looked. i'll check back in later 
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: new aerosmith track
[quote name="it the dusto"]i just stopped in here to see how the insults looked. i'll check back in later
[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: new aerosmith track
[quote name="Fukket and Holly"]'smith[/quote]
Oh jesus christ
Oh jesus christ
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: new aerosmith track
[quote name="Dudley"]do you all hear that? that's the sound of five bored millionaires.[/quote]
Ohhhh I feel like I'm bird watching in a lavish old folks home!
Ohhhh I feel like I'm bird watching in a lavish old folks home!
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: new aerosmith track
[quote name="Dudley"]correct![/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: new aerosmith track
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Fukket and Holly"]'smith[/quote]
Oh jesus christ[/quote]

[quote name="Fukket and Holly"]'smith[/quote]
Oh jesus christ[/quote]