post cool metallica covers
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
post cool metallica covers
[youtube]eDuKn-7XcCM[/youtube]

- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: post cool metallica covers
covers are shit
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: post cool metallica covers
[youtube]FPAaWsD3LKo[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: post cool metallica covers
[youtube]s070Znoifck[/youtube]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: post cool metallica covers
[youtube]CLx_bhSkfPI[/youtube]
[youtube]SfYeSMraAcQ[/youtube]
[youtube]SfYeSMraAcQ[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: post cool metallica covers
I think Metallica does much better covers of other bands than other bands do of them 

- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: post cool metallica covers
[youtube]UaMv309vsJI[/youtube]