CLUTCH: New Song To Be Premiered On 'The Rock Show'

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

CLUTCH: New Song To Be Premiered On 'The Rock Show'

Post by droidspawn »

Maryland rockers CLUTCH are gearing up for the release of their new picture disc single, "Pigtown Blues". The single will receive its worldwide digital release on June 5 and its worldwide physical release on June 19. This is the first new studio material from CLUTCH since 2009's "Strange Cousins From The West", and the first simultaneous worldwide release for Weathermaker Music.



This coming Monday, June 4, CLUTCH frontman Neil Fallon will be a special guest on "The Rock Show With Daniel P. Carter", which airs on BBC Radio 1 from midnight to 2:00 a.m. U.K. time. Carter, who has been a longtime fan and supporter of CLUTCH for years, will be exclusively premiering the track "Pigtown Blues".



:tvrky:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: CLUTCH: New Song To Be Premiered On 'The Rock Show'

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This is all well and good but its not a new album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: CLUTCH: New Song To Be Premiered On 'The Rock Show'

Post by droidspawn »

aye, but better than nothing.
Post Reply