back to black metal
new nachtmystium track
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new nachtmystium track
that was better than their other stuff i have heard but still not my cup of cawfee
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: new nachtmystium track
This like this make me NEED to read an interview:
I mean come on.

I recently got on the phone with Judd to speak about Silencing Machine, sobriety, Nine Inch Nails, bringing back his black metal super group, and making black metal with Thurston Moore.
I mean come on.
making black metal with Thurston Moore.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new nachtmystium track
Thurston and black metal 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: new nachtmystium track
nachmysticum sucks and so does this
aint even listened to it yet but that is definitely true
aint even listened to it yet but that is definitely true
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new nachtmystium track
...............
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: new nachtmystium track
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.