early White Zombie

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

early White Zombie

Post by neckred »

I like all White Zombie, except that remix album :oldryan:



but their early stuff = :xx:::::::::::::::::



[youtube]dGcR4fPycV4[/youtube]







[youtube]6Sz0lUp9-Vs[/youtube]



even if you don't like their 90's stuff, check this out, you might like it
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: early White Zombie

Post by jawn galliano »

i loved me some la sexorcisto/astrocreep back when they were the latest and greatest. i shall check this out later when i'm done playing videogames :ba:
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: early White Zombie

Post by neckred »

I like those two still, but this stuff is more like some psychedelic noise rock, it's the sort of stuff I've had for a while that I keep forgetting how awesome it is
ImageImageImageImage
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: early White Zombie

Post by droidspawn »

I never listened to the first two a lot so I dunno but the last couple are classics no doubt.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: early White Zombie

Post by Abzu »

I like the pre-La Sexorcisto stuff a bit, but not so much as the La Sexorcisto and Astro Creep periods.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: early White Zombie

Post by SCUNT »

[youtube]Cn9ezlUZgsQ[/youtube]



feed the gods :xx:



this song rules :ba:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: early White Zombie

Post by SCUNT »

[youtube]KQ-IPdh6VCc[/youtube]



and this song makes me want to walk into a pit swinging on masturbated crackers :xx::::::::::::::
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: early White Zombie

Post by Abzu »

I drive too fast when jamming it the WZ.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: early White Zombie

Post by rhino »

[quote name="SCUNT"][youtube]KQ-IPdh6VCc[/youtube]



quote]







\m///////////////////////////////////////////
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: early White Zombie

Post by shadowalk »

Astro Creep :xx:
Post Reply