fav tool songs

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

fav tool songs

Post by droidspawn »

321 go!
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: fav tool songs

Post by vega »

[youtube]Tja6_h4lT6A[/youtube]



:xx:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fav tool songs

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]h201m8_pkRI[/youtube]

[youtube]C5mBtKDpJKc[/youtube]

[youtube]TJ2oA0Pwij0[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fav tool songs

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Everything before lateralus happened
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fav tool songs

Post by rhino »

[youtube]PVuVHgy-Arg[/youtube]

[youtube]bdIAg1k40uA[/youtube]

[youtube]A46dVwpd71o[/youtube]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: fav tool songs

Post by agony bagony »

probably the patient and lateralus both. it is their most intricate, interesting, and best album :interessant:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply