mer de noms

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

mer de noms

Post by droidspawn »

so fucking good



[youtube]u9MAg9E5K3w[/youtube]

[youtube]xTgKRCXybSM[/youtube]

[youtube]USK1ghU-XGw[/youtube]

[youtube]vZajIU1K3dQ[/youtube]



:clap: :clap:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mer de noms

Post by droidspawn »

Image



:shock:



I want that now
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: mer de noms

Post by rhino »

one of the best albums ever, period
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mer de noms

Post by droidspawn »

thirtheeth step is good but has some filler tracks on it :santa:



the noose, blue, a stranger, the outside, gravity and weak and powerless :xx:



crimes, the nurse who loved me and lullaby :oldryan:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mer de noms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Love this album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: mer de noms

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Nick"]Love this album[/quote]
Post Reply