the downward spiral vs the fragile
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
TDS by a mile 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
d.s. by a good bit, but i still love the fragile
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
[quote name="Dudley"]TDS by a mile
[/quote]
do you not like the fragile at all?
do you not like the fragile at all?
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
haven't really listened to it all that much
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
[quote name="rhino"]d.s. by a good bit, but i still love the fragile[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
I always felt like the fragile is when NIN peaked.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
[quote name="Dudley"]TDS by the size of the universe
[/quote]
This shouldn't even be a question and I am disappointed in jorsh and two other voters in this period.
the downward spiral was the peak and the fragile was the last album really worth buying. (The Slip was alright and each album between had one or two okay songs and I still really respect Trent, but nothing on a par with the earlier material.)
Why is this thread even.
This shouldn't even be a question and I am disappointed in jorsh and two other voters in this period.
the downward spiral was the peak and the fragile was the last album really worth buying. (The Slip was alright and each album between had one or two okay songs and I still really respect Trent, but nothing on a par with the earlier material.)
Why is this thread even.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
downward spiral has always bored me. i may give it another listen someday, but, eh
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
The progression a warm place - eraser - reptile is one of the best song clusters ever assembled. I put it right up with the cluster on Formulas: Heaving Earth - Prayer of Hatred - Bil Ur-Sag - Nothing Is Not
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="rhino"]d.s. by a good bit, but i still love the fragile[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="rhino"]d.s. by a good bit, but i still love the fragile[/quote][/quote]
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: the downward spiral vs the fragile
[quote name="it the dusto"]fragile, no question[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation