Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by Devy »

[youtube]4dqKbzRqc5g[/youtube]



Seriously, how can you not like this band?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by agony bagony »

i enjoy them the sigh
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

you like the new one devy?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by Devy »

I've only listened to it once all the way through, but it's easily as good as the rest of their albums. The song up the top there is from said :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by jawn galliano »

more folk need to get in on this. this is some high quality summer fun jammage right here :xx:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by Devy »

garden parties don't appreciate good things :frown:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by agony bagony »

the gbr :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Devy"]garden parties don't appreciate good things :frown:[/quote]



More for us!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by Devy »

:greenie:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by Devy »

I feel let down :eyes:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by rhino »

this song has cheese melted all over it
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Come and let Sigh tickle your balls

Post by Devy »

Then why aren't more american folk listening to it?!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply