new katatonia song

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

new katatonia song

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]u79MohYXcl4[/youtube]



this sounds better than anything off the last album
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new katatonia song

Post by rhino »

sounds ok, but this band is getting ac/dc syndrome
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new katatonia song

Post by droidspawn »

what do you want them to do go back to the sound on the first album? that'd be :zzz:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new katatonia song

Post by rhino »

[youtube]M2p3C7sIa34[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new katatonia song

Post by droidspawn »

i'll take what i get. it'll be good regardless.
Post Reply