new om song

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

new om song

Post by droidspawn »

User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new om song

Post by rhino »

dddrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new om song

Post by droidspawn »

hey ryan i heard a new vod song today :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new om song

Post by rhino »

post this shits
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new om song

Post by droidspawn »

it was on liquid metal sorry. it was killer though. sounded like an imprint jam.
Post Reply