I finally found the arise

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

I finally found the arise

Post by Ninny »

It's robbing ways came thrashing in :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I finally found the arise

Post by rhino »

what is this, ninny :santa:
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: I finally found the arise

Post by vega »

[youtube]0sad9Zgz9FA[/youtube]



:idea:
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: I finally found the arise

Post by shadowalk »

Under a pale grey sky we shall...?
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I finally found the arise

Post by agony bagony »

do you mean "i finally found this; it was hiding under my bed all this time" or do you mean "i actually never heard this until now"?
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: I finally found the arise

Post by Ninny »

Under the bed :idea:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: I finally found the arise

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="vega"][youtube]0sad9Zgz9FA[/youtube]



:idea:[/quote]

:xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I finally found the arise

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Ninny"]Under the bed :idea:[/quote]



:gay:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply