Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
selfless > both of these
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
guys and girls with puffins, all godflesh wins 
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
For some reason I always thought Godflesh were from Greece
I still haven't gotten around to checking out their post-Street Cleaner material but will shortly
I still haven't gotten around to checking out their post-Street Cleaner material but will shortly

- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
[quote name="jorsh"]multiple hard-on bearers and sexy leopard elevator with wonderful, wonderful breasts, all godflesh wins
[/quote]
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
[quote name="Skinoperable"] a few standout tracks (us and them/witchhunt/i, me, mine).[/quote]
Those are not even what I would consider standout tracks. For me the standout tracks are Endgames and Descent. You should revisit those songs.
Those are not even what I would consider standout tracks. For me the standout tracks are Endgames and Descent. You should revisit those songs.
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
I am listening to fewer than two bands these days.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
There's nothing wrong with obsessing over one band and one band only for a period 

- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
That is clearly exaggeration. For I would not have harbored contempt for so many bands had I listened to only three.
Anyway this thread is not about me. It's about why Us and Them is on par with Streetcleaner and partly about why you are wrong in thinking otherwise.
Anyway this thread is not about me. It's about why Us and Them is on par with Streetcleaner and partly about why you are wrong in thinking otherwise.
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
Ok, listen to the song Whose Truth Is Your Truth. Mad grooves on that song.
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: Us and Them is no less a classic than Street Cleaner
Those aren't even the best songs on Streetcleaner! Fuck man. Or are you talking about groove?