666

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

666

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]7mHe6FMs46o[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: 666

Post by Paste Human »

Not available in the U.S. :frown:



I'll never forget buying this album. My fellating lover and I walked about a mile to a fellating lover's house in the dead of winter while it was snowing out with gale force winds just to listen to it. We finally made it there and jammed but I nearly forgot to grab the CD on my way out, and my fellating lover admitted to not telling me because he hoped I'd forget so he could listen some more. His honesty cracked me up. :redneck:
Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: 666

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I blasted Maiden when I was 13 :tear: . I REALLY miss that period.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: 666

Post by Paste Human »

In a way it was kind of fun having to buy CDs just to hear music, before downloading. Buying an album was like Christmas, and looking through the booklet was always fun. I always like reading the "thanx" section at the end, and I actually found out about some cool bands because of it.



There are some albums I only listen to because they remind me of certain times in my life :redneck:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: 666

Post by rhino »

[youtube]OLFtQ90H6O4[/youtube]





WHO NEEDS A GOD, WHEN YOU GOT SATAN?????! :grim: :grimb: :grimsanta: :grimxx: :xx:
Post Reply