pungent fucking stench

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

pungent fucking stench

Post by rhino »

[youtube]CD7-0jhemug[/youtube]



:bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pungent fucking stench

Post by rhino »

[youtube]r_Eqbxs-9h8[/youtube]
User avatar
Santyago
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58

Re: pungent fucking stench

Post by Santyago »

[youtube]N8Wz8RCe9gk[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pungent fucking stench

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:monica:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: pungent fucking stench

Post by Mutilator »

[youtube]EBk65oVgAZo[/youtube]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: pungent fucking stench

Post by FUKKET »

:jpw: :grimxx:



:stench:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: pungent fucking stench

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="beandorkio"] Am I the only one old enough to remember Queensland banning all manner of R-rated movies, such as Hellraiser 2?[/quote]



ah yeah! i remember hiring horror videos as a kid that were 'R' and had "banned in Queensland" on them.

I remember Hellraiser 2, and Day of the Dead, and Dawn too...

also heaps of the low budget gore ones.



It also reminds me of the death-metal ban in 1992 or 93. Remember that Beany?

Pungent Stench's "Been Caught Buttering" was seized coming into Oz, due to the art, then they went down on other DM stuffs like Cannibal Corpse, Death, Obituary, Carcass, Autopsy etc etc seizing them at customs. It didn't last long though... not sure why.

It was on Hinch and they interviewed Alex Wank & he was hilarious.





and I finally found the segment.



[youtube]ofwRXBBiWjI[/youtube][/quote]
Post Reply