Fiona Applesauce
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Fiona Applesauce
I am jamming Fiona scrapple's first album in this period.
I miss those fucking 1990s.
I miss those fucking 1990s.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Fiona Applesauce
cuzzz i'm feelin' like a crimmminnaaalll
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Fiona Applesauce
[youtube]hGjaaQAvSTA[/youtube]
- cat hallucination
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3085
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 22:40
- Location: lincoln, nebraska
Re: Fiona Applesauce
this thread for the win. i've had tidal in my car cd player for a while now. extraordinary machine is even better imo. alanis is awesome too.
[quote name="zim"]Treys solo tone actually sounds a bit thin to me on Domination. It's definitely got a wah sound to it, even if he's not moving it with food it sounds like he has it turned on.[/quote]
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: Fiona Applesauce
Yeah she is, but honestly, that's why I liked her as an artist the most. Especially when I saw this for the first time when it aired.
[youtube]guzF1hIa8Zo[/youtube]
[youtube]guzF1hIa8Zo[/youtube]

- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Fiona Applesauce
:meredithbrooks:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Fiona Applesauce
[youtube]M60cl7bKCMw[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Fiona Applesauce
never really listened to this bitch but what i heard is cool 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Fiona Applesauce
i havent listened to the first two albums but i used to jam the extraordinary machine demos quite a bit. there's some really grand heavy shit going on up in there & some super neat lyrics as well
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Fiona Applesauce
[quote name="Beer [Bot]":2dqlwkmo][youtube]M60cl7bKCMw[/youtube][/quote]
