anyone like Battles?
A mate gave me their album.
Most if fucking wicked, some is a bit lame...
cool production & ideas
anyone like Battles?
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: anyone like Battles?
i've only heard a few songs, but i kinda dig 'em.
- Sonny
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 02:29
Re: anyone like Battles?
Battles in the North 
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: anyone like Battles?
I thought the thread said The Beatles.
Now that I'm here I may as well share this.
Now that I'm here I may as well share this.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: anyone like Battles?
[youtube]1LLAN29W-4w[/youtube]
[youtube]U9Car2EmMQo[/youtube]
[youtube]U9Car2EmMQo[/youtube]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: anyone like Battles?
man, i have been seriously hooked on mirrored the last few months. i'm not sure how excited i am about the new album coming up after hearing the latest track though. and also because ty braxton quit and i assume he made a lot of contributions to the writing and overall sound on mirrored (i could be completely wrong about that part though).
but there will always be mirrored, which has tij, which is supremely
::::::::
[youtube]r8Zw0ELLfZE[/youtube]
but there will always be mirrored, which has tij, which is supremely
[youtube]r8Zw0ELLfZE[/youtube]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: anyone like Battles?
I was listening to tonto over the weekend. A lot of that album grates with me though!
