<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
I read the took it from an Aleister Crowley book..........
anyway, the title is gay, but I wait to listen it. I don't understand now who will replace vortex and mustis ( )
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
[quote name="´cross the breeze"]its a crowley reference[/quote]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
[quote name="rhino"]do they still have the same hard-on bearer who did the clean singing vocals? was that vortex?[/quote]
no, he was fired. I still don't understand why. Same for Mustis (ex keyboard player)
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
I think Vortex had also a viking-look style that was perfect inside the band, and his cleans vocals were very particular and interesting in many track. Same for Mustis, he was a great keyboard player and a classic member in the line up. I seriously think that D.B did a wrong choice.
Don't know what expecting from this album. But I have a feeling that Silenoz totally lose his inspiration and Shagrath is just almost a pop star.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
The departure of Mustis and Vortex was a big he-said-she-said thing. I think the band accused them of being unprofessional, while Vortex claimed Mustis wrote most of the music for the past albums. I don't know. The last song from them that I enjoyed was Allehelgens Død I Helveds Rike from Death Cult Armageddon.
i think i read this one will have more orchestra again, but that could've been an article about a collab with them & a classical hard-on bearer... i forget..
[quote name="Lumbergh"]I like Vortex but Mustis was the only reason to listen to this band anymore. they'll probably get Kimberly Goss back who is okay.[/quote]
I somehow doubt this. She's gone too long from the business...
this band ceased doing anything remotely interesting years before i started listening to them, and that was before any incarnation of MABB existed.
between the lines, PR probably reads, "mediocre inconsequential band with like maybe one founding member left prepares middling new album of little note. available soon at your local hot topic!"
of course, that's not anything particular to DB, it's just the basic boilerplate for most heavy music (ok, most music generally, and extend the range by like 10-20 years if we're going broad on this) produced in the last 10 years. substitute HT for whatever major retailer is appropriate if we're genre-hopping a couple steps.
how is possible that a cool keyboard/piano player like Mustis has been fired............
dimmu borgir now suck.s imo
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]this band ceased doing anything remotely interesting years before i started listening to them, and that was before any incarnation of MABB existed.
between the lines, PR probably reads, "mediocre inconsequential band with like maybe one founding member left prepares middling new album of little note. available soon at your local hot topic!"
of course, that's not anything particular to DB, it's just the basic boilerplate for most heavy music (ok, most music generally, and extend the range by like 10-20 years if we're going broad on this) produced in the last 10 years. substitute HT for whatever major retailer is appropriate if we're genre-hopping a couple steps.
I hope he creates his own black metal band, and basically sinks the ship on the rest of Dimmu Borgir. Everything they're famous for is the result of his work, so I hope he keeps doing it the same way. Every Dimmu fan in the world knows that he is Dimmu, and will buy whatever he does next as if it's Dimmu. Especially if he recruits Vortex.
I mean seriously, he could create a much better band than Dimmu just off of their castoffs. Put Nagash on main vocals, Astennu on guitar, Nick Barker on drums, and Vortex doing bass and clean vocals, and you've got yourself a fuckin' lineup.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
[quote name="hbw"]I mean seriously, he could create a much better band than Dimmu just off of their castoffs. Put Nagash on main vocals, Astennu on guitar, Nick Barker on drums, and Vortex doing bass and clean vocals, and you've got yourself a fuckin' lineup.[/quote]
If he isn't already trying to put this line-up together then he needs his head looked at.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
i dont really care, so what if the keyboard hard-on bearer wrote all the music since 1999? they have sucked since 1994-5. So yeah, he can be proud of putting on the apron and working a few shifts for dummy burgers.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
I knew a real fat chick that had Dimmu Borgir posters on her wall,I thought they looked like idiots and would most likely make terrible music.That is all and thank you for your time.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Though yeah hearing some Dimmu Borgir without the awesomeness of ICS Vortex and Mustis will be some sort of 'culture shock' so to speak, I, for one, am actually anxious to hear this...more anxious than I was with the last three Dimmu albums. I'm already convinced that both Silenoz and Galder are amazing kintarists, perhaps by shifting the attention factor onto them to a much more higher level may actually be good for them. A much more guitar oriented Dimmu Borgir...maybe much like their early tr00 black metal days may actually be interesting to hear today.