Macabre has a new EP?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by Meat Engine »

At last. :thingy: I have been wondering what these fellows were doing.
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

Awesome, I will totally check this out.
User avatar
Teresa
Ancient One
Posts: 1172
Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by Teresa »

First new music in 8 years?! What a sin!
why you wanna trip on me
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by FUKKET »

and i'll be seeing them next weekend, on my bday!!!

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="FUKKET"]and i'll be seeing them next weekend, on my bday!!!

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan:[/quote]



it ain't happening :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by vO)))id »

I saw these guys live once, I think it was at an MA show... they were alright.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Void"]I saw these guys live once, I think it was at an MA show... they were alright.[/quote]



I'm disappointed I can't go, but also I don't think it's too big a deal. Great musos that I'd like to see in the flesh, but whatever....
User avatar
djonni greazo
Ancient One
Posts: 2752
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
Location: NWO
Contact:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by djonni greazo »

leaked
:xx: Image :xx:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="djonni greazo"]leaked[/quote]



Macabre-Human_Monsters-MLP-2010-BERC



Release Info

Code:

Artist : Macabre

Album : Human Monsters

Year : 2010



Genre : Death Metal

Label : Obscene Productions

Cat.nr : N/A



Source : Vinyl

R.date : 30.07.2010

Size : 25,3 MB



Encoder : LAME 3.97 -V2 --vbr-new

Bitrate : avg. 224kbps

Quality : 44,1kHz/Joint-Stereo



Website : <!-- m -->http://www.obscene.cz/<!-- m -->



Tracklist:



01. Dracula 05:13

02. The Big Bad Wolf 04:07

03. Countess Bathory 03:30

04. The Bloody Benders 02:54



15:44



Release Notes:



4track single sided red 12" precursor of alternate

recordings from the forthcoming macabre full

length "grim scary tales"



a big shoutout to all the macabre fans, release

more of their bootlegs please!



the race is on for new album soon!

Download Links

Code:

Code: Select all

http://hotfile.com/dl/58503764/4c3c70b/ef5fb2e553d8a76720162741e7d5f7f8.rar.html
Password

Code:

afterpre.com
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by FUKKET »

mod-mod: probably good to move this now to filesharing

:santa:
User avatar
Teresa
Ancient One
Posts: 1172
Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by Teresa »

downloading now...omg anticipation
why you wanna trip on me
User avatar
Teresa
Ancient One
Posts: 1172
Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by Teresa »

shaking n crying right now. i've missed them :tear:
why you wanna trip on me
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Post by Meat Engine »

I found myself thinking, "Countess Bathory sounds like they're trying to channel Venom," only to realize it was a cover of said song. :redneck:
Post Reply