Hey jorsh
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Hey jorsh
Fucking bitches have jizz coming out of every orifice. Song is neato. I had no idea they had a new one coming out. Thanks Ninny 
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Hey jorsh
September 7! 
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Hey jorsh
[quote name="jorsh"]Fucking bitches have jizz coming out of every orifice.[/quote]
Awesome. Is this a new word chili cheese fries?
Awesome. Is this a new word chili cheese fries?

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Hey jorsh
Nah, those were my thoughts on the video 
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Hey jorsh
On further review, yeah, I see your point. 

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Hey jorsh
hey, i like this song
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain