best ein cloudkicker

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]holy crap I forgot about that.



I don't think it would work on this board.[/quote]



/w\
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Mesarthim »

it was an html code and I'm pretty sure that is not allowed here.



what sound clip was it? I forget.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]lummo is the one who got me into cloudkicker when he posted the discovery on 2.0 :idea:[/quote]



:santa:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]it was an html code and I'm pretty sure that is not allowed here.



what sound clip was it? I forget.[/quote]



Boourns! As for the clip, I think it was just them laughing on a loop. It pissed everyone off, I remember that much :redneck:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Mesarthim »

:redneck:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by M.Bison »

I picked Beacons because it's the only one I've listened to.
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

go and get the other ones for fuck's sake!
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by M.Bison »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]go and get the other ones for fuck's sake![/quote]

I have them, just not been in the mood to put on mp3 player and listen on my journey to work. :brushteeth:
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

aaand entropy strikes again
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Syysysyd »

only heard the map is not the territory. first song on it is :thingy: but the rest didnt grab me as much. Will perhaps make an effort to check this beacons thing.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

the rest of them*
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Syysysyd »

but first beacons
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

the first song on the map is not the territory is hold on which is one of the most :thingy: of cloudkicker tunes. seriosity on there is :xx: to fuck as well
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by deckard »

when i woke up this morning i would have voted beacons but now maybe i will vote portmanteau
Post Reply