most annoying vocals in metal?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: most annoying vocals in metal?

Post by Anjel »

[quote name="zim"]Bruce Dickinson [/quote]



This. I do not enjoy his vocals whatsoever.
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: most annoying vocals in metal?

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="Lerzeig Redek"]Randy Blythe :piss1:[/quote]



"metal" the thread is about.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: most annoying vocals in metal?

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="zim"]

Abbath from Immortal

[/quote]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: most annoying vocals in metal?

Post by deckard »

[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="zim"]

Abbath from Immortal

[/quote][/quote]



:shake:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: most annoying vocals in metal?

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Toozey"]
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="zim"]

Abbath from Immortal

[/quote][/quote]



:shake:[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: most annoying vocals in metal?

Post by agony bagony »

i voted mustaine just to annoy skinner :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: most annoying vocals in metal?

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Toozey"]
[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="zim"]

Abbath from Immortal

[/quote][/quote]



:shake:[/quote][/quote]



This hard-on bearer obviously needs to take a bath.



:redneck:
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: most annoying vocals in metal?

Post by RitesOfPossession »

I think that, as a vocalist, Mustaine is quite an acquired taste. I know at first I didn't like his vocals but know I think they're pretty cool. I know some people who absolutely loathe his style and can't listen to Megadeth because of it.



[quote name="Derek Waters"]later-era death[/quote]

:oldryan:
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: most annoying vocals in metal?

Post by Verbal »

What came to mind straight away was Dave Mustaine. But Demilich, late Death, Cynic.. are actually all that are coming to mind right now. Late Metallica I suppose.
Post Reply