Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id »
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
GREAT album, one of the best ever, but dont listen to much anymore for the sake of my happiness. some parts can actually put me in tears
-
vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id »
completely agree with everything you said there.
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
what do you think of 13th step?
-
vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id »
I think it's a good album, but personally I like Mer de Noms much, much more. You?
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
same. its more hit or miss, there are some songs i really like on it though
weak and powerless

-
vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id »
yep, that song definitely comes to mind.
I just think the songwriting, the vibe of the entire album and lyrics on the first one are absolutely brilliant.
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
have you given that ashes divide album a listen?
-
vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id »
No, is that another band with Maynard?
-
vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id »
Just checked it quickly... already sounds promising.
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
its billy howerdels band. the guitarist in apc, he also writes most of the music and lyrics in apc. he does vocals in ashes divide as well
this is a track with maynards son on the cello
[youtube]y1AI1LvmSgw[/youtube]
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
-
Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Post
by Abzu »
[quote name="Void"]completely agree with everything you said there.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
i agree with everything in this thread!
mer de noms is amazing. I really like thirteen step too.
[youtube]mO1fBemfvN4[/youtube]
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
Mer de noms is awesome but its never made me cry. But 13th step however is a pile of shit

.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
13th step was one of my first leaked albums thanks to necro. i was like wow you can actually get albums before theyre released?
i have since bought it two times though

-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
I was still on dial up back then

. So I was semi picky about what I snagged up. Anyway I bought the album without hearing it.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.