There's not really much to say about this band...

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

There's not really much to say about this band...

Post by shadowalk »

They aren't that special to me and I don't think they're that bad nor good. But I have always loved this song and I think it's just awesome. :alien:

[youtube]a_Cv1QmZ_ks[/youtube]
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: There's not really much to say about this band...

Post by RitesOfPossession »

I'm seeing these guys in July (I think) because I know someone who's really into them. I don't listen to their records, although I used to, but they tend to be very entertaining live.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: There's not really much to say about this band...

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]EkF4JD2rO3Q[/youtube]



That's a cool song, but I don't really listen to this band that much anymore.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: There's not really much to say about this band...

Post by Devy »

Those recent drummer audition videos really make me wish I gave more of a shit about this band.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply