I'm downloading Illud

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

I'm downloading Illud

Post by Syysysyd »

about to listen





wish me luck :frog:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by jawn galliano »

it's obligatory. i suffered through it, so everyone else should have to!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]0Q4C_TFdMws[/youtube]
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by ^_____________^ »

Don't do it. :judge:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="^_____________^"]do it. :judge:[/quote]
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by ^_____________^ »

:shake:
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by Syysysyd »

I was hoping the bridge at 5:00 in too extreme would go into a metal thing with some what the hell crazy trey leads effectively changing direction and ending the song on a non-lame note..but no



I was actually trying to be optimistic, at least about the metal songs but now...I don't know what to think :eyes:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Multidisciplinarian"]it's obligatory. i suffered through it, so everyone else should have to![/quote]



Make me bitch!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by agony bagony »

you're either missing out on a lot of laughs or nothing at all
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by rhino »

Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by agony bagony »

:redneck:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Post by Syysysyd »

i fell asleep before radikult. no joke.
Post Reply