Post songs that when you hear from your car stereo it makes you floor the pedal/throttle espcially while driving on a highway, driving back home while drunk, etc.
[youtube]TsoLb-E7oy8[/youtube]
[youtube]2zHNcSwx71w[/youtube]probably the most timeless of them all
[youtube]MCbJSGWim9E[/youtube]
[youtube]7bk5yvyg9C0[/youtube]
[youtube]Rf2m5sTagPo[/youtube]
[youtube]sGcdcVblZ-8[/youtube]
'Pedal to the metal' driving songs
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs
[youtube]GXCh9OhDiCI[/youtube]
[youtube]sqPClltS5k8[/youtube]
[youtube]H8gHMU-pDbU[/youtube]
[youtube]sGdcmvzpF2M[/youtube]
[youtube]sqPClltS5k8[/youtube]
[youtube]H8gHMU-pDbU[/youtube]
[youtube]sGdcmvzpF2M[/youtube]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs

this whole fucking album
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs
[youtube]OpsrWElAArY[/youtube]
I always jam this when I get off of work and it's quite satisfying
I always jam this when I get off of work and it's quite satisfying
- SlowRanco
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 08:15
Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs
[youtube]XtMG3OpUdTw[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs
[quote name="Nick"]
this whole fucking album[/quote]


this whole fucking album[/quote]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs
[youtube]pFsn-CReatI[/youtube]

