anyone else dig these guys? I posted an album of theirs in FS a while back.
Carach Angren
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Carach Angren
[youtube]GUjzEElQs10[/youtube]
anyone else dig these guys? I posted an album of theirs in FS a while back.
anyone else dig these guys? I posted an album of theirs in FS a while back.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Carach Angren
aren't they from my country?
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Carach Angren
yes.
- Harry Lime
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 687
- Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 08:06
- Location: Indianapolis
Re: Carach Angren
I love Lammendam. Their second album got lost in the shuffle on my iPod. I need to give it a proper listen.

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Carach Angren
this sounds kinda cool