I blew out a speaker in my car today
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
I blew out a speaker in my car today
listening to the new Nader Sadek 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today
Try playing Come My Fanatics at full volume in your car 
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today
:thenarrator:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today
Ive come close a few times
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today
:tooextreme:
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today
it fucking sucks. I can't listen to anything now without it sounding like BFPFTT BFPEEEEEEETT! It's one of the front speakers so I made it so all the sound is coming from the back now to avoid it. it just isn't the same. 
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today
just get it fixed or replaced
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today
I will but it's kind of at the bottom of the list of things to do right now 
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today
well do those first, obviously
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today
it happend to me once ... but it was a fellating lover of mine listening to hip hop songs 

