hey jorsh
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
don't you mean "hey stormy"
[youtube]awe7JKJVenY[/youtube]
[youtube]DHwh1tCFA4o[/youtube]

[youtube]awe7JKJVenY[/youtube]
[youtube]DHwh1tCFA4o[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey jorsh
if pantera would've continued, and they made an album every 2 years, they woud have already released 4 albums after this 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
yeah that is pretty sad to think about.
At least they went out on a high note album wise. With every passing year, the more I appreciate rts.
At least they went out on a high note album wise. With every passing year, the more I appreciate rts.