new primus album + tour
- Faggy McFag
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 08:45
Re: new primus album + tour
i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new primus album + tour
tours lol, what are those
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new primus album + tour
they just played here over the weekend headlining the all good festival. and if you know what all good is you would know exactly why i didnt go
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: new primus album + tour
[quote name="rhino"]they just played here over the weekend headlining the all good festival. and if you know what all good is you would know exactly why i didnt go[/quote]
I know folks who do all good and bonaroo :nothanks:::::
New primus on the other hand
:::::
I know folks who do all good and bonaroo :nothanks:::::
New primus on the other hand
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: new primus album + tour
i almost went to bonnaroo last year 'cuz i woulda had a free ride and good folk to go with, but the ticket prices were pretty outrageous. also there were maybe like three bands i really wanted to see and putting up with festival conditions for that didn't seem worth it
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: new primus album + tour
That was probably a good decision 
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: new primus album + tour
I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new primus album + tour
all good
I could post the cold song but I won't
I could post the cold song but I won't
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new primus album + tour
all good is a woodstock wannabe, tree hugger festival in masontown, incest adventure park
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: new primus album + tour
Basically
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: new primus album + tour
damn, nowhere near here.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: new primus album + tour
[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]
Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects
Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: new primus album + tour
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]
Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects[/quote]
I would imagine so, but I also don't know if I'd pay $60 to see them.
[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]
Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects[/quote]
I would imagine so, but I also don't know if I'd pay $60 to see them.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: new primus album + tour
worth it. 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: new primus album + tour
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]
then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]
then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: new primus album + tour
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]
then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]
then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote][/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: new primus album + tour
its neat to see them doing new stuff FINALLY, though i think they are maybe a smidge past the sell-by date
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: new primus album + tour
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]
then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
yeah, fuck off!
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]
then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
yeah, fuck off!
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: new primus album + tour
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]
Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects[/quote]
Sausage live would have been neat.
Jay on drums for that too
(original Primus line-up)
[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]
Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects[/quote]
Sausage live would have been neat.
Jay on drums for that too
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: new primus album + tour
[quote name="meh."]its neat to see them doing new stuff FINALLY, though i think they are maybe a smidge past the sell-by date[/quote]
Guess we will know soon enough
Guess we will know soon enough
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: new primus album + tour
i have never heard it though they played one or two songs from it when i saw them in 2004. they were OK but reminded me of the frog brigade stuff which i tried to get into but never made me dance
if this had happened ten years ago i would have been interested, but i'm not really into the primus lads any longer. i certainly don't fault them for trying out some new stuff though
if this had happened ten years ago i would have been interested, but i'm not really into the primus lads any longer. i certainly don't fault them for trying out some new stuff though
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: new primus album + tour
I enjoyed the ep but only My fellating lover Fats stuck with me.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.