Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343 Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts
Post
by PrismAndGate » 26 Aug 2011, 06:11
Haven't seen any lovin' for this album around here yet.
[youtube]lEo-8407cPg[/youtube]
[youtube]O-6R3EAXUqQ[/youtube]
[youtube]HbSFprgp-Uk[/youtube]
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 26 Aug 2011, 06:18
I enjoy me some jam this album
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 26 Aug 2011, 06:20
good shit
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269 Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Post
by Anjel » 26 Aug 2011, 06:29
Yeah, I like it. It doesn't beat Slaughtercult or Gore Metal but I think I like it more than Anatomy. Jammed this album today actually.
Actually, I think I tried to hype the board for this album by creating some threads but I got some to none replies.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 26 Aug 2011, 07:07
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 26 Aug 2011, 08:24
good band, going to see them in a few months
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 26 Aug 2011, 08:50
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343 Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts
Post
by PrismAndGate » 26 Aug 2011, 08:52
yeah, they're coming within 20 minutes of where I live but I won't be able to make it because of school
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 26 Aug 2011, 08:53
why?
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343 Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts
Post
by PrismAndGate » 26 Aug 2011, 08:56
will not have ein transportation/out of state student.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 26 Aug 2011, 09:02
So you're in the Massachusetts place for schoolin'?
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 26 Aug 2011, 09:02
taxi, bike, go with other people? 20 mins even driving ain't that far.
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 26 Aug 2011, 10:33
i honestly can't think of any schools around here that are more than 20 minutes from the palladium
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343 Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts
Post
by PrismAndGate » 26 Aug 2011, 10:42
I go to school in the new hampster
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 26 Aug 2011, 11:27
oh ok i get it now, i misinterpreted the out of state part earlier. that makes a lot more sense
in other news, i remembered that tufts vet school is almost exactly 20 minutes from downtown
seafoam
Member
Posts: 141 Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 20:00
Post
by seafoam » 26 Aug 2011, 12:15
eggs hoomed
seafoam
Member
Posts: 141 Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 20:00
Post
by seafoam » 26 Aug 2011, 12:15
Eggs, hoomed.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 26 Aug 2011, 21:05
I heard Leon Del Muerte used to hang around high schools selling crystal meth to youngins.
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102 Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Post
by SCUNT » 26 Aug 2011, 21:59
New Exhumed
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]