Maryland Deathfest 2012

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by Hugo. »

Posters out already. I will be there this fucking time for sure.



Image



NICE.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Holy crap godflesh and electric wizard
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

ULCERATE?!



omfg gotta go to this.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I bet the 4 day pass is close to $200
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by jawn galliano »

there are a metric fuckload of bands to get excited about on this list, but morbid angel is not one of them. i reallllly wanna go to this
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by droidspawn »

that's quite the sexual lineup
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by Mesarthim »

much better than last years line up. I really need to go to this.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by droidspawn »

i counted 18 that i'd like to see. o-0
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Its also 8 months away so I'm sure there is bound to be a handful who drop off the bill
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by zim »

i decided to go to this the second i saw ulcerate on the list
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Maryland Deathfest 2012

Post by Hugo. »

I'll be there for goddamned sure. :mabbmeetupthing:
Image
Post Reply