King Diamond / The Puppet Master
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
King Diamond / The Puppet Master
I'm listening to this album probably first time since it release in 2003 (I think) and I remember how I hated everything in it back then. Now it sounds pretty good album to me. How about you folks?
And yeah yeah, everybody likes Abigail. We all know that already.
And yeah yeah, everybody likes Abigail. We all know that already.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
i went the opposite way, i enjoyed it back then but i can't really listen to it (or much of KD's solo stuff for that matter) anymore. i couldn't tell you what specifically caused me to change my mind on it, i guess i just found it boring after a while or something.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
i liked puppet master right from the start and still listen to all of his solo stuff pretty damn often
.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
i mostly just stick to the first couple MF albums now to get my king fix. were the later ones from them any good? i never did check 'em out, but from what i remember the main lineup was mostly intact on their 90's releases.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
I mostly jam dead again and 9 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
one of the first albums i ever downloaded, thanks to necro
[youtube]aDqd3fiCzZc[/youtube]

[youtube]aDqd3fiCzZc[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
all hail the king!
[youtube]gSX4U5-Af0M[/youtube]

[youtube]gSX4U5-Af0M[/youtube]
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
Them is my favorite of the King's solo stuff. The riffage on that album rocks 
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
I wounder if KD will ever tour again, he was so awesome when I saw him years ago with Nile.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
I haven't heard anything since like july about his recovery
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
I know he's been working on a dvd project for a few years now.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master
BELIEVE IN THE KING
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

