nevermore

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

nevermore

Post by rhino »

[youtube]W7TVr_2btPg[/youtube]

[youtube]impRqn44OCA[/youtube]





:xx: :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: nevermore

Post by droidspawn »

I used to be big on this godless endeavor but they just don't do it for me anymore.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: nevermore

Post by rhino »

it happens



you check out new coc? :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: nevermore

Post by droidspawn »

getting it now :santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: nevermore

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Chareth Cutestory"]I used to be big on this godless endeavor but they just don't do it for me anymore.[/quote]



Thats the one album I like of theirs.
Image
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: nevermore

Post by Boss Primigenius »

[youtube]HMhPdxU7dgA[/youtube]



:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: nevermore

Post by rhino »

i dont know who you are but :santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: nevermore

Post by Hugo. »

Cunty. :santa:
Image
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: nevermore

Post by deckard »

cool riffs, shit singing.



MEH
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: nevermore

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah I listened to the above album today and it made me remember good things :greenie:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: nevermore

Post by rhino »

[quote name="toozey"]cool riffs, shit singing.



MEH[/quote]





what is mark hunter was singing
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: nevermore

Post by deckard »

good point
Post Reply