New spawn of possession.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

New spawn of possession.

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]gWi_LvD2jf8[/youtube]



Fuck. I'm loving this. That solo is tight as fuck.



Seeing them next month. :thingy:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Hugo. »

Oh christ :thingy: :thingy: :thingy: :thingy: :thingy:



[youtube]c6Zp7f8NckA[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Mr. P »

:interesting:
:xx:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by SCUNT »

wish it would leak
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Boss Primigenius »

This better be awesome. It's taken them long enough.
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Holocaust »

The cover art :xx:
Image
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Anjel »

I wish I could see them, they play just 2 hours from here but I can't make it. :homework:



I pre-ordered the album though. Stoked.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Devy »

You'll get solos like that when you bring in Christian Muenzner :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Hugo. »

I like how he added a little extra insanity to his usual flair. Some of the notes sounded a bit 'off' in a good way.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Devy »

Adjusting your style to fit what you're doing :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Hugo. »

Did you check out Herr Caspersen above? Oh my.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Devy »

I've not watched that video yet, but I'm familiar with just how much he can fuck off
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Hugo. »

Do. :santa:
Image
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: New spawn of possession.

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

I have a good feeling this will be their peak.
Post Reply