hey ryan

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey ryan

Post by droidspawn »

I bet this will be your favorite song off the new manson. sludgy riffs



[youtube]EeM3pS0sBmU[/youtube]



:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan

Post by rhino »

i like this, how is the cd?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan

Post by droidspawn »

I really like it a lot. It's definitely his best in 12 years (since Holywood). There's only one track I don't like. Comes out Tuesday I'm picking it up.



Here's the opener



[youtube]L6EypEH5EQ4[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan

Post by rhino »

this cd is pretty good :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan

Post by droidspawn »

yeah it is. the gardener is pretty :oldryan: but otherwise :xx:



a lot of the tracks have a punk feel to them. it's like a mix of antichrist and mechanical animals.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan

Post by rhino »

some catchy tunes here :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan

Post by droidspawn »

have you listened to holywood yet? that's my favorite. I have some serious nostalgia with that one.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan

Post by rhino »

[quote name="jorsh"]have you listened to holywood yet? that's my favorite. I have some serious nostalgia with that one.[/quote]





to be honest only a few songs off of it, i will download it and listen tonight though
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan

Post by droidspawn »

it's probably in my top 15 :brushteeth:
Post Reply