Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
[youtube]5JRAhp2emIE[/youtube]
[youtube]38YV-DYwsT0[/youtube]
[youtube]kjfNWgieNLI[/youtube]
[youtube]zMLQJ6FLivU[/youtube]
[youtube]47kcWvvF5jo[/youtube]
[youtube]AxcaIKMAJ3Y[/youtube]
I think we are clear, no?
[youtube]38YV-DYwsT0[/youtube]
[youtube]kjfNWgieNLI[/youtube]
[youtube]zMLQJ6FLivU[/youtube]
[youtube]47kcWvvF5jo[/youtube]
[youtube]AxcaIKMAJ3Y[/youtube]
I think we are clear, no?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
because I am drunk and the only person that would vote for goatwhore would be ryan and even i don't think he's that silly.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
I was such a fanboy in front of ben when i seen them in 2005. I asked him what size i was for sg shirt size and asked him if he knew who ruben rosas from devourment was

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
he said he did. who knows if he was giving me shit or not :shrug:
I was explaining my favorite vocalists at the time which included him and ruben. funnily enough, still do.
I was explaining my favorite vocalists at the time which included him and ruben. funnily enough, still do.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
my guess is the people who heard butcher the weak first. even still, after hearing mtd or even 138 wayne and ruben >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mike
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
mike likes him some corpsegrinder imitation *stands and puts one hand on a leg bent halfway and doesn't move* except george windmills *tree trunk neck*
Devourment has been recording with rutan in mana studios for the last week
Devourment has been recording with rutan in mana studios for the last week
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
I will keep the ears open but i won't expect greatness until ruben is back behind the mic full-time.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
i pick goatwhore because of funeral dirge for the rotting sun, just one of my favorite cds of all time
[youtube]6qO9IHS1ciQ[/youtube]
[youtube]6qO9IHS1ciQ[/youtube]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
Did you mean sewn mouth secrets?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore
[quote name="rhino"]i pick goatwhore because of funeral dirge for the rotting sun, just one of my favorite cds of all time
[youtube]6qO9IHS1ciQ[/youtube][/quote]
I should have figured

[youtube]6qO9IHS1ciQ[/youtube][/quote]
I should have figured