Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id »
I like me some oldschool stuff like this... back in the days when those rappers still had something to say in their lyrics...
I really like Busta Rhymes a lot.
-
shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk »
[youtube]hKQe23hUnY4[/youtube]
I still have my cassette tape of said record.

-
Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Post
by Spirits of the Deep Waters »
[quote name="Void"]I like me some oldschool stuff like this... back in the days when those rappers still had something to say in their lyrics...
I really like Busta Rhymes a lot.[/quote]
Yeah I agree. I hate that pimp stuff wtih money and cars and all that. N.W.A is also one of my favourites.
-
vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id »
-
Teignub
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 23:00
- Location: Land of Fog and LSD
Post
by Teignub »
heres one of the most lyrical talented rappers ever. Pure wordsmith:
[youtube]1m0JpftUk7w[/youtube]
-
Teignub
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 23:00
- Location: Land of Fog and LSD
Post
by Teignub »
Heres Pep Love and Tajai in Hieroglyphics doing what they do best:
[youtube]d7RHC4aOnHQ[/youtube]
-
shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk »
[youtube]PbVVD9xRlyg[/youtube]
