estrogen deficiency causes

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: estrogen deficiency causes

Post by TamPron »

Finally!

I was waiting on someone to say it!
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: estrogen deficiency causes

Post by Verbal »

I remember in Biology class some dude kept pronouncing "oestrogen" as "ostrich-in". Oh how we laughed. He's dead now though.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21720
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: estrogen deficiency causes

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Verbal"]I remember in Biology class some dude kept pronouncing "oestrogen" as "ostrich-in". Oh how we laughed. He's dead now though.[/quote]



lack of estrogen?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: estrogen deficiency causes

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="Lumbergh"]
[quote name="Verbal"]I remember in Biology class some dude kept pronouncing "oestrogen" as "ostrich-in". Oh how we laughed. He's dead now though.[/quote]



lack of estrogen?[/quote]



Car crash. :idea:



So yes.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: estrogen deficiency causes

Post by Ninny »

:redneck:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: estrogen deficiency causes

Post by Devy »

This band is SHIT
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply