Cannibal corpse.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Cannibal corpse.

Post by Hugo. »

...was awesome last night. Fuck yes. Suffocation tonight. What a weekend.



It's amazing the effect music can have on the body and mind. I was fit to drop last night, but the minute Corpse struck the first chord i was buzzed and ready for anything. :thingy:
Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by Verbal »

i think i saw you there
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by Hugo. »

lies :phbbt:
Image
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by Mr. P »

I saw CC live at Tuska Festival this summer and oh boy did they sound good. I couldn't even consider going to see Nile, which was next on the smaller stage, because CC just pawned the shit out of the crowd.
:xx:
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by Lavabug »

You went to see CC over Nile? Seriously?
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="Lavabug"]You went to see CC over Nile? Seriously?[/quote]



my thoughts were along these lines
User avatar
Teignub
Ancient One
Posts: 1660
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 23:00
Location: Land of Fog and LSD

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by Teignub »

i would consider seeing CC over Nile. pretty much only because Ive seen Nile 3 times and CC only once
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by zim »

[quote name="Lavabug"]You went to see CC over Nile? Seriously?[/quote]



After I see CC in a few months I will chime in on this. :judge:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by Meat Engine »

I have seen Cannibal Corpse twice, and Nile five times. I prefer Nile.
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by zim »

[quote name="The Fu Monster"]I have seen Cannibal Corpse twice, and Nile five times. I prefer Nile.[/quote]



I've only seen Nile once and loved it but I have a feeling CC is going to be better.
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by Meat Engine »

Fisher isn't much of a showman. He puts one foot on his monitor, belts out the vocals, and windmills his hair when he has nothing to do. If moshing and jumping are an indicator of crowd reaction, Cannibal Corpse is ahead. I still prefer Nile, for the more varied set list and the overall quality of the performance. Seeing Webster, O'Brien and Barrett is, at least, worth the price of admission.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by Hugo. »

Suffo was awesome last night too. My friends band opened for them and they pwned the fuck out of the place. Frank Mullen is fucking ridiculous. Winburger with victory fries please.
Image
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by zim »

:frank win:



[youtube]wz_zrFlKAh4[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Cannibal corpse.

Post by Hugo. »

suffocation never really stuck with me as a favourite band, but Mullen is definitely one of the best frontmen/vocalists out there. He's a certified lunatic :lol:
Image
Post Reply