Precognition

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Precognition

Post by Haunty »

I don't give a fuck, this song is too awesome. I've been a fan of this shit for over a decade now.

[youtube]IarRZNPYWjg[/youtube]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Precognition

Post by Haunty »

Shut the fuck up, you know you like it.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Precognition

Post by rhino »

indeed, i do like it, but i hardly listen to this album anymore





speaking of nevermore, does anybody listen to the obsidian conspiracy much?
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Precognition

Post by Haunty »

I don't really listen to the album much anymore either, but as I guitarist, I come back to this song once in a while, and always get obsessed with it.





I khavn't given the new album a fair listen yet. The few songs I listened to were lackluster, but I'm told that they're not the good ones anyway.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply