so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Post by vO)))id »

with Terzij De Horde (dutch blackmetal) and Dr Doom (death/noise) (which were both great!)

FUCKING HELL it was the best pit and stagediving ever! The show was at the Baroeg Rotterdam, which is a very small venue but the atmosphere was awesome. Anaal Nathrakh fucking killed it! :xx: :xx: :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Post by rhino »

anaal nathrakh are fucking :bang:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Post by FUKKET »

:bang:



is Shane still playing in them?
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
User avatar
Uni777
Ancient One
Posts: 1433
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
Location: Sumerland

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="Void"]with Terzij De Horde (dutch blackmetal) and Dr Doom (death/noise) (which were both great!)

FUCKING HELL it was the best pit and stagediving ever! The show was at the Baroeg Rotterdam, which is a very small venue but the atmosphere was awesome. Anaal Nathrakh fucking killed it! :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]

And you did not tell me you were in Rotterdam?



:shake:



Baroeg holds over 300 people. When dissection played there on the somberlain tour they crammed in 400.. It was claustrophobic.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Post by vO)))id »

:redneck: sorry uni, I was only there at 8pm when the doors opened, and had to leave again quickly to catch my train.



aye Shane is still in I think. Don't know the band that well.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

what they play? black/thrash??
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Post by vO)))id »

black/grind.

it's just relentless really. :redneck:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Post by Hugo. »

Anal Nappyrash are fuckin quality man.
Image
Post Reply