for some odd reason
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: for some odd reason
This is better than More Than Words anyway.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: for some odd reason
I wasnt going to post more than words
but how about hole hearted
[youtube]_69WxDsTSO8[/youtube]

but how about hole hearted
[youtube]_69WxDsTSO8[/youtube]
- Foxi
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 21 Aug 2010, 00:31
- Location: Germany
Re: for some odd reason
I still remember them playing on the Dynamo Open Air 91 between Obituary and Morbid Angel, felt a bit like a ceasefire on a W.W. I Battlefield before the devastation sets in again...
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: for some odd reason
I remember i entered a contest to win one of nunos guitars in a metal sludge magazine like 20 years ago. i so thought i was going to win 