DIO :horns:
heaven and hell
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
heaven and hell
[youtube]1UPleIdPUb4[/youtube]
::::::::
DIO :horns:
DIO :horns:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: heaven and hell
I thought the album was really good for a group of guys that age
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: heaven and hell
hey jorsh what do you think of kill devil hill judging by a sample?
[youtube]JkZERnNQUac[/youtube]
[youtube]JkZERnNQUac[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: heaven and hell
Seen it a while ago but i can dig it. Straight and to the point. Dumb name though. Reminds me of dry kill logic
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: heaven and hell
i think that clip sounds pretty fly. and the singer is good too. i await this cd
i could care less if rex goes back to down, he wasnt a big songwriter anyway, bruders is a killer bass player too so either way down will be fine
i could care less if rex goes back to down, he wasnt a big songwriter anyway, bruders is a killer bass player too so either way down will be fine
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: heaven and hell
[quote name="Junkyard God"]I thought the album was really good for a group of guys that age[/quote]
they were really good live too. I had seen ozzy led sabbath a couple of times (granted it wasn't during their prime) but dio and co blew those shows away, easily.
they were really good live too. I had seen ozzy led sabbath a couple of times (granted it wasn't during their prime) but dio and co blew those shows away, easily.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: heaven and hell
[youtube]IQyCxPTxhOU[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: heaven and hell
wonder when this is coming out. sounds killer.