trained...i see imperfection in your race

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

trained...i see imperfection in your race

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]7yBm0k0coL0[/youtube]



This song is so good, best of the album no doubt.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Post by Devy »

I always thought it was "strange" as I felt that made more sense. Silly Warrel. Good song though :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Post by Haunty »

Warrel is a strange dude to begin with. Also, I agree with jorsh on this probably being the best of that album.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Post by Meat Engine »

At times this is my favorite song from the album. It's full of good ones, no doubt.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Post by rhino »

great song/album. do you ever listen to warrel danes solo album, jorsh?
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Post by Hugo. »

Classic track, very operatic. It's hard to pick a best from said album though.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]great song/album. do you ever listen to warrel danes solo album, jorsh?[/quote]





No I've never heard it. Too busy listening to other things. I'll listen to it someday though.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Post by Haunty »

I just read it as "imperfections in your arse." :lol:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Loki
God of Emptiness
Posts: 946
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Post by Loki »

Favorite Nevermore album, without a doubt. This song gave me the inspiration for my chest piece :redneck:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore :xx:[/quote]
Post Reply